Sunday, January 13, 2008

NUK Update


Well, thanks for asking, I think I am holding up pretty well. I really only had 2 complete all out meltdowns on the floor yesterday. One - about an hour after I discovered what I had really done - what was I thinking agreeing so readily to throw those away. And two - right before my nap. I was certain they were still in the garbage and kept looking but they seemed to be covered with other garbage and Mom and Dad kept telling me they were gone - BUT I knew they were in there so Dad took the garbage out. So now since I don't have a nuk in my mouth anymore I like to talk A LOT in my bed - in fact I may have even had a conversation with one of you!! I like to pretend I am on the phone with just about anyone. So I have officially made it over 24 hours and I guess have only requested it once today - but with no fits when I didn't get it.

1 comment:

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Wow! Congratulations! What a big girl you are becoming.