Monday, August 03, 2009

Montana visitors.....

This past week/weekend my cousin and her family came to visit for 4 days.....we took in a few of the sites that were "kid" friendly and didn't require a large amount of driving....I have very few pictures to show from it....probably because I live here and have many many of the same pictures already....but here are a few....



Owen and Ana poking there heads into "Prairie dog town"



Ana and Eli getting "squeezed" by a snake.... Reptile Gardens was the one place we visited that we had never been before....And the consensus was....good for older kids.....not so good for my young kids - but they had fun none the less...



This is where Ema spent most of her time while we were "touring".....she was a trooper!


One of the three giant tortoises


The alligator/crocodile show.....

The kids at Mount Rushmore....

Like I said I sure didn't take many pictures...so if you would like to see more pictures of our last 4 days and actually see pictures of our visitors click here....my cousins blog - that has many many more pictures from the weekend.

No comments: