Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My Little Drummers.......

This seems to be the obsession at our house right now...DRUMS....everything is and can be made into a Drum.....

We recently purchased Rock Band - hoping this would satisfy the their desire to drum.....but they just don't seem to make the cut.....something about not being LOUD enough for them.....


So yesterday's Drum set included the empty diaper boxes and the green sticks from the Lincoln Log set.....most days my tolerance for drumming last all of about 32 seconds....but I did grin and bear it yesterday for about 5 minutes!



Truth be known, I am not sure Ana and Eli would even be interested in Drums if it were not for my cousins sons who also have Rock Band and a very large LOUD drum set.....Ana and Eli talk about it ALL the time!! (and yes Mom, any drum set purchased will work very nicely at your house - but there is just no room here!!)

1 comment:

guthridge said...

Hmmmmm.......which cousin would that be????
I can see a drum set (or least some buckets) in your near future!!!! And after awhile you don't even notice the noise that much...NOT!!! (That is why a certain someone is getting electric drums for Christmas. SSSHHHH!! I can plug him into the headphones and not hear a thing myself :) Happy Day.