Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2 Weeks old....

Since my Mommy isn't keeping up with the blog...I decided to take over this time - seems that I was 2 weeks old on Monday and it's already Wednesday!


This is pretty much how I spend my day....lounging some where...either my chair, my swing or in someone's arms...but I can tell already I am going to have to compete for the "arms"....there seems to be lot's of other kids around here competing for those "arms" too!


No, my eyes are not red from crying....thanks for noticing though.....seems that my sisters and brother already decided to share some "gunky" eye with me.....there much better now though...(remember these pics were from Monday)


And this is my new quilt that my Grandma Judi sewed and hand stitched for me....isn't it lovely!!

I know everyone wants to know..."am I a good baby?"....Well I seem to think so....but really what defines good?..I sleep most of the day, eat every 3 to 4 hours and have already gone through a few packs of diapers!! I'd have to say my finest hour is about 3am...or just after my middle of the night feeding....I am awake and ready to start my day....but no one else seems to be and there tends to be lot's of grumbling about me going back to sleep....but a kid can only sleep so much!!

Well at this point I'll probably be back to post again about myself....maybe in a few days when I turn 3 weeks so stay tuned!

1 comment:

guthridge said...

Dear Adi,
There are plenty of arms waiting for you in Billings!!! Just have your mommy send you our way.