Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Celebrations.....


Eli's dinner choice was cheese pizza - which he will be proud to tell you he helped me make!



"CUTE AS A BUG" - don't be deceived though - her shirt really should say "SCARED TO DEATH OF BUGS" - the day was nice and the "bugs" were starting to emerge....and so it begins again - Ana scared of them all and screams if they even come within 10 feet of her.



Can you tell who wasn't about to be left out of this picture?? Eli got a "big boy" bike for his birthday and Ema wasn't about to budge and move so I could get a picture of Eli with it!



I am sad to report - but my kids will never have "designer" birthday cakes - I am just really not a baker - nor do I have the patience or desire to spend hours decorating cakes....so alas - cupcakes it is again with by request - blue frosting....Eli kept requesting "blue cake" - I translated that into blue frosting and obliged to that request.



The birthday boy!!


This little lady's only love was the "blue" frosting.....she left the cupcake for someone else....


And here it is....the "Race Car" bike.....Surprisingly he has picked up quite quickly the peddling and soon will have no problem keeping up with his sister.

1 comment:

guthridge said...

Cool wheels, Eli!!!