Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our biggest challenge yet.....

I think we can just about say with certainty that Adilyn is proving to be our biggest challenge to date....she is a wonderful baby don't let me deceive you....but she is INTO EVERYTHING!!! I have never had to put a lock on a cupboard and let alone worry about those sorts of things....but Adi is bringing a whole new meaning to baby proofing in our house....I really can not let her out of my sight....


Eric and I have resorted to corralling her into the living room....as a temporary holding place....it never lasts as long as we would hope...she always finds a way out.



Such a dare-devil.....Eating has become a real struggle....Adi prefers to stand in her high-chair and no longer sit...so from the moment we put her in it we have to be ready to feed her and keep her attention 100% on eating her food...or she flips herself around and up she goes....Yes, I even tried buckling her in and she escaped out of the buckles too.

1 comment:

Babies' having a Baby!!! said...

haha maybe this is pay backs for saying MY child is into everything!!! Way to go ADI keep it up!!!! Jaxson will show you everything you are not suppose to do!