Sunday, November 14, 2010

A shirt-less spaghetti dinner....

This dinner started out with stripping down Adi for preservation of her clothes, which turned into Ema deciding she needed to remove her shirt and pants to eat her spaghetti, which in turn prompted Ana to remove her shirt and Eli following suit with his...I guess I can't complain too much..I have no spaghetti stains now to try and get out of their clothes.


This was Adi's first "go" at spaghetti all on her own...she started out pretty clean and neat...and ended in the bathtub with a scrub down.






Our "tiger" eating spaghetti....


The "messy" girl...so proud of herself.

**I know you are not wondering...but just for clarification...all adults remained fully clothed at the eating of this meal!!**

***AND I can hardly believe this...but this is my 999th post on this blog....so much pressure for my 1000th post!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

So funny! My kids eat spaghetti like this, too....mostly because I don't want to get tomato stains out of their clothes!! Your kids are adorable!!