Monday, December 19, 2011

Adi's 2nd Birthday.....

Adi's birthday is on Wednesday this week...but we celebrated this last weekend!!


She was so excited and just kept saying "it my birthday"......


Don't be fooled by all those big boxes...it is more just the size of boxes I could find.....


Adi got her very own bike and helmet, some clothes and a pillow pet (that currently she tells us she is scared of??)






So so so proud to have a bike of her own....



Leading up to her birthday in the last couple weeks we've been talking about it quite a bit....and every time we went to sing to her she would just break down crying and say "noooooo"......so I wasn't sure how it would all go....but once the candles were lit it made everything better.




Yes, I know Adi you will probably remind me of your second birthday when you were much older and how you were "jipped" out of a cake....but this year decorated sugar cookies did the trick.....




Giving Papa a "frosting" kiss.....





1 comment:

guthridge said...

Sweet wheels, Adi!!! I love the Papa-kiss photo :)