Monday, August 27, 2007

There's a Mouse in the House.....



And how I wish this were the mouse.....



but unfortunately I am afraid not!

Before I left for MT - we discovered a little mouse problem in the basement....we quickly figured out where they were getting in.....caught 3 of them the first night (one of which E caught with a stick I'll have you know) and we thought our problem was taken care of since we didn't see another after that. We promptly disinfected the entire basement - since this is where we saw them...and now - as we returned from MT today I was sitting this evening doing some work on the computer...what do I hear - surely a mouse - somewhere upstairs - the noise came from the kitchen - of course we couldn't find one anywhere but I am quite certain it's here somwhere as he is leaving small surprises for us everywhere. So now, it's 1:30 am and I am not sleeping - only thinking of mice - invading my house and wondering when will I ever get to sleep again.

No comments: