Monday, March 17, 2008

Some St. Patty's Day Fun

E's Birthday Bash


We ventured off to MT to celebrate E's first birthday with family (has it really been a year???) - These are just a few of the pic's from our night together - E was quite the "ham" and really enjoyed all the attention on him - he was quite funny to watch.


I think we would have to say that E's all time favorite "toy" right now is any ball you can find for him.


"Hey everyone - check out my new croc's - and yup I can still reach and touch my toes!!"


"Books - I love books - I even took the time to read to everyone a little bit of my book"


"Oh and don't forget my sisters pink bracelets - I took a little time to try them on while opening my presents - I think they look quite nice on me."


"Best of all check out my new hat - Mom seems to think I really need something on my head since I don't have any hair yet!"


"And if that wasn't enough fun - then they all sang to me - I LOVED IT!"


"I also got to play with this gooey green thing - they kept telling me to eat it but....."


"I really just preferred to squish it between my fingers"


"Okay, well I guess I gave it a try - not really my favorite - I enjoyed the ice cream A LOT more!"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday little E! Looks like a fun party!!

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

The crocs are sooooo cute! I love mine.