Saturday, March 01, 2008

Beep Beep....


Check out E's new wheels - an early birthday present that I knew once I brought it home today we wouldn't make it until his birthday......1 - because A was with me when we bought it (clearance at Toy's R US) - so it was already assembled and she had tried it out several times in the store and 2 - well it was just too nice of a day today to not give t a try.



It's only 12:30pm as I post this - and it's already 67 degrees outside....kind of a tease...considering tomorrow and next week are going to be drastically colder again - but we will enjoy what we've got today.



2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AmandaS said...

Love the new bike! I am the worst, I can't buy any gifts ahead of time, I ALWAYS give them to my family way before!