Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Day has COME.....

E is on the move and into EVERYTHING!!!!


We have had to confine the space in which he crawls by closing all doors in the house.



I stepped out the kitchen for a brief second this morning and this is what I came back too....all 100 sandwich bags had been emptied out of their box and he was working on the press n' seal next.


In my attempt to sway the interest of the drawers...I gave them both bowls and wooden spoons to "bang" with - big mistake - for the sake of all ears in the house!


Next stop was the window, and curtains.....thankfully he lost interest pretty quickly in this area...I didn't care so much about the window - but pulling the curtains down could be a problem.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Fun stage for Eli but huge loss of freedom for you! Good luck.