Friday, February 08, 2008

A weekend away.....


Last weekend, I attend my annual Girls Weekend - a weekend with 9 of my closest girlfriends from college. This year 7 of us were able to attend and we had a great weekend in Wisconsin Dells relaxing, sleeping, EATING, and catching up.
This meant that E got to stay home with the kiddos for a few days - he had the help of my parents for a couple of the days (thanks Mom & Dad) and then the last day and half he did all by himself - not that he wasn't capable - because he is a very capable Dad - and the kids throughly enjoy their time with him and I am so thankful for his willingness so that I could enjoy a few days away.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So fun! We lived about 45 minutes from the Dells in WI - too bad we weren't still there I could have come by to say hello! I'm glad you got a break...