Friday, February 08, 2008

What to wear???


As with every child this age, A has decided that dressing herself is a definte must - she hasn't quite mastered the technique nor making all the right choices - but she is proud of herself in the end when she finally gets something on.


This choice, once on - she told me she was going to church - interesting! - not only will you freeze, but probably not appropriate. So I ask her, Have you ever seen another child at church wearing this???


And of course - next would definitely be the "my little pony" underwear. (Take note - it is worn over the diaper!) Potty training is not really happening yet, I was hopeful for awhile - but A has no interest in "pooping" in the pot - which kind of creates a problem. Last night I caught her and quick put her on the toilet - she did nothing - but sure thought she did and that warranted "big girl underwear".

No comments: