Tuesday, June 03, 2008

12 days in MT......

Well here it goes.....12 days in MT - be prepared for a lot of pictures....I guess that comes with not updating our blog in over 10 days. But we had a great time while we were there and enjoyed the wedding and came home exhausted.


This is how our week began....long pants, long sleeve shirts and stuck inside trying to find something to entertain the kids....It rained almost non-stop for the first 5 or 6 days we were there.


So needless to say by the time Thursday rolled around and the bachelorette party - I was ready to pull my hair out with the kids...Thankfully Aunt L - had no problem entertaining the kiddos in the hallway with clapping and singing. A also had a "first" this night......off quietly in the bedroom "pooping" as she told us - I thought I had better check on her...and it was a good thing I did - come to find out - she was painting an old antique desk and the carpet with red finger nail polish. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this point....it came off the desk....but I think it is forever stained to the carpet. And here to think I had just had the thought recently that I was surprised A had never gotten into stuff like that.....I guess I should think twice before having those thoughts.


Finally it was rehearsal night - A and M trying to be convinced to walk down the aisle together. Z already knew she wasn't going to - so Grandma got to carry her down.


The kids all did really well on the alter so I thought wedding day would go great....again one of those thoughts I probably shouldn't have had.


The Bride and Bridesmaids all done up and ready to get dressed.


Yes, even on your wedding day - your car still needs gas.


Almost ready to go.....After much manipulation on my dress we finally got it to fit around a 6 month pregnant belly - I won't lie - it wasn't the most comfortable - but it worked!


A & Z all done up for round 1 - we got them all dressed for pictures and then undressed again until the actual wedding started.

A & I


Little E has been such a handful lately that we decided to bring a babysitter to the church to watch him during the ceremony. He really wants nothing to do anymore with being strapped into a highchair or being held, he just wants to walk with you holding his hands.....ohh the day he finally figures it out on his own.



The whole wedding party - pictures always get a little tricky when you place a 3 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old in them.


The photographer did the best he could though....

All the Girls


The beautiful Bride


Maybe one of our best shots with the kids.....


The Happy Couple!


The whole Family


Uncle B and Aunt S


Uncle T, Aunt T and Z


So sweet and innocent here, and although I can't complain too much - A wasn't completely sweet and innocent on the alter during the ceremony but rather shall we say "busy". The ring bearer and A ended up walking down the aisle with the best man and myself which was fine, but once on the alter A was busy and distracting going up and down the steps, running back and forth to the first row and back up to me. I kept telling her to stand still and be quiet and she would look at me and say "just one more time". Finally my Mom suggested to her about going back to the back room where E was being watched...so off she went down the center aisle all by herself in search of Little E - I had to give E the look that someone needed to chase after her.





Papa discovering that his car had been written on too - thanks to Uncle B!!!!

No comments: