Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Truck Took It Away......

This is A's expression every time we ask her where the kitchen table went!


In a some what spontaneous move we sold our kitchen table this weekend in the town garage sale.....we've been talking about it for a long time because it just wasn't very kid friendly being counter top height and you could never pull an extra chair up to the table - we were always limited to the chairs we had - I kind of half doubted it would even sell - but it did - so now we spend our meals eating at a card table......E and I were joking last night - You know you are eating at card table when your son can push the entire table away when he is done. So the table hunt is on.

1 comment:

John said...

I believe I had quite a few good meals at that table. But I think you made a good decision. Good luck with the table-hunt!