Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Lens....

I bought E a new camera lens for his birthday.....but I think I am going to be the one that has the most fun with it.....here is a trial run today....A graciously was my model for the pictures...it took a bit of bribing but I think she did a pretty good job.

I really want to get better at taking the kids pictures myself...because I get so tired of the JCP portraits....and the entire 10 minutes they take with my kids.....

Enjoy

P.S. - Sorry for the excess of photos I just couldn't pick one...and I took well over a 100 this morning!!
!

















4 comments:

Rachel said...

So I've been "lurking", as I do with all of my classmates who have blogs/Facebook, enjoying reading their blogs and catching up on their lives. But I had to chime in on this one. First of all, your kids are SO CUTE!! And the pictures of little A - adorable! And SO much better than JCP could EVER do! I've gotten too tired of paying that much money for something I'm not happy with, so I don't go to them anymore either. Wanna come up and take pics of my kids? :) They're quite a challenge to get to sit still for ANY pictures, let alone one of ALL of them at the same time! Anyway, just had to say how cute your kids are and how fantastic the photos are!

Kristina said...

Very, very adorable!!!You both did a great job!

John said...

So, I need to know the lens specs...

DoubleE said...

Nikkor DX 55mm f1.8