Thursday, November 06, 2008

North Dakota or South Dakota???

Truthfully, I feel like I am back re-living my blizzard days of Grand Forks, ND!!! We get snow here but not really blizzards or snow hurricanes like this...and although the pictures don't look all that terrible....the wind tells a different story - We've listened to 50 + mph winds all night long! And I just saw a report of wind gusts as high as 79mph being reported in Rapid City. I am just thankful to be one of the customers that still has power this morning. So far we have 8 inches of snow and Deadwood has 39 inches of snow!!

(click on the picture and you can see the porta potty on it's side across the street - that will be pleasant to clean up!)


1 comment:

ttdoll said...

Try living in Casper when the wind is like that all winter long. What I wouldn't give to see some snow right now, somehow I miss all of it. Hopefully, I will get to see some soon.