Monday, June 15, 2009

4 x 4

No this post is not an announcement about our new 4 x 4 vehicle - although I wish it could be - maybe!!

This is to let you all know that at the end of this year we will have managed to have 4 babies in 4 years!!!

YES - BABY NUMBER 4 IS ON THE WAY!!!

Now to answer a few of your burning questions......

1. Was this planned?? - well I guess that depends on how you define planned - we had decided a fourth child in our family would be a nice addition - we hadn't thought however that RIGHT NOW - was the perfect time! So yes this was a bit of a SHOCK!

2. When is the due date? - 12.30.09 - that's right we'll just make the tax deduction cut off! - So that makes me right at about 12 weeks pregnant.

3. Will we find out of the sex of this baby?? - Well I can't imagine why not - we have for everyone else so why would we change now.....

4. What do our other kids think? - They don't know yet!

5. What are we hoping for (boy or girl) ?? - Overall we just pray for a happy healthy baby - but we could maybe hope for boy - after watching Eli attempt a little ballet in the last video - he definitely needs a brother for a playmate to distract from all the "princess stuff" around this house!

6. So how many months HAVE you been pregnant? - good question - I sat down today and did a little figuring...I've been pregnant 30 of the last 50 months - IT'S TIME TO STOP!!!

7. How far apart are your kids? - NOT FAR ENOUGH!! Ana and Eli are 14 months - Eli and Ema are 18 months and Ema and this baby will be 15 months!!! Heaven help us all!! Come December Ana will not even be 4 yet - so that means 4 kids under 4 - ahhhhh!! Good news is Eric and I heard that both of our parents will be switching off months living with us --- right!?!?!


8. And the final question you are all dying to know - Will you have any more kids after this one?? - ABSOLUTELY NOT!!


12 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! You guys are crazier than we are. We love big, fun families. Congrats and hope the pregnancy goes well. Any potty training happening before new baby??

Suzie said...

Let's hope so!! But it is Eli we are talking about here...so I am not holding my breath!

Tim and Jenny said...

Congratulations! :)

Kari, RN said...

Wow, congratulations! And, good luck! :) Really, this is such fun news!

Sara said...

You are brave, I'm in awe and totally happy for you!

AmandaS said...

Oh sure, you said LAST time that #3 was you last kid!!! I knew it! Congratulations!

DAVE said...

Grandma is going on a long vacation day after christmas until memorial day where it is really warm.

DAVE said...

Grandma is going on a long vacation the day after christmas to a really warm and quiet place until memorial day.

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Yeahhhhhhhhh! Congratulations!!! We can't wait to hear more updates.

Candis Berge said...

Congratulations! You will have so many busy but wonderful years ahead!! Each baby is a blessing!

Texas Huskers said...

I knew it had been raining in SD to much. This is what happens when people are house bound. And I now know that you really have lost your mind. But, Grnadma had 11 grandkids and your mom only has 8 now so you have 3 more to go. Congrats.

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, I thought I had babies fast! Holy cow, Suz, I can't believe it. Congratulations!

And I totally don't believe this is your last. You told me that Ema was your last so I'm waiting to hear an announcement on #5 sometime late next year. :)