Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little Adi Update.....

Hello it's me Adi....


It's been a crazy 24 hours...I've had my first and hopefully last ever seizure, I have scared the living daylights out of my parents, I can officially cross off my bucket list a ride in an ambulance, I've been put into an x-ray contraption, had my nose sucked dry, had the un-thinkable done for a small sample of my pee, my finger has been pricked, my ears have been flushed, and as of late today I was the lucky recipient of two very painful shots...but hopefully I will be on the mend real soon....We at least have a reason behind my high fever last night...I have some sort of bacterial infection....Here is to a great night of rest for everyone in our house tonight - oh yeah that is if I ever decide to calm down and fall asleep - Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzie and Eric!! How scary. I'm so happy that everything is going to be o.k. Thinking about you guys
Heidi