Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No more Nuk.....

Once the kids turn 2 we take away their "nuks"...so in September it was Ema's turn. The thought truthfully made me "shudder" a little...if any of our kids have been dependent on their nuk...it has been Ema....But one Saturday morning we woke up...put them all in a Ziploc bag and threw them away....once she was not looking...of course I pulled them back out...as an "ultimate" just in case....



Ema was really excited about the task....until nap time rolled around...then it got a little interesting...I was determined to not give in though....



I did give in slightly....I pulled all the nuks out...cut the end off of them...and offered them all to her at nap time....of course she was highly disappointed...but we pushed through....and the nuks are officially gone now!

No comments: