Thursday, August 25, 2011

Montana.....in August....

I really have not been very good about taking pictures when we visit Montana or anytime for that matter it seems anymore....but here are a few from our recent visit....from my phone and/or other camera......


Ana and Ema.....and 1 of the many rides they took in at the Montana Fair....a fun precursor for what's to come in October!!



Eli of course took some convincing (when doesn't he).....but he too made it on a few rides....

Then on a totally different night while visiting in Billings....Grandma bought some passes to this great indoor playground/fun house.....the kids had a BLAST....it is something in the dead of winter that I wish we had in Rapid City.......but don't let this big slide fool you....It was FAST.....too fast for little Adi by herself...so I hopped right up there and went down......and practically FLEW through the front window of the building....pretty sure I went airborne over the whole last "hump" of the slide and landed on the blue mat at the bottom......and yes...I was not jumping up to try it again...once was enough for me!!




The "stairs" to the top of the slide and other parts of the play gym....





No comments: