Monday, August 22, 2011

Pictures "we" worked hard to get.....

While in Billings this past week....we had our "turn" at getting some updated pictures!! Thanks to my awesome cousin Kalin Brook Photography....she managed to get great pictures even with my overly difficult, un-willing to participate or really smile for that matter children!!


Ema is usually our "wild-card" as to whether she is really going to cooperate or not....guess this was a "good" day...I think she did the best of ALL of them!!




Yup....this was my four lovely children posing for a picture together......lovely isn't it!?!


And this would the MOST un-willing child of ALL TIME!! Good grief she was not about to sit still and be told to look at the camera and smile.......she would tilt her head back and say "Nooooooooo".....


So this became our "group-kids" photo...and I must say...I quite like it!!



Yup....this would be Adi's "portrait"....a little different from the others...cause again.....she just wasn't going to have it....so this would be day 2 of the photo shoot....and we managed a quick smile/laugh out of her.....


And now...let's throw ALL six of us into a photo and try and get a good picture....OH MY WORD!!



And in the end....we did actually get a few pictures that are great.....Thanks Kalin...I love them all!!

2 comments:

guthridge said...

I love this post! I was laughing out loud....so glad you posted the "out-takes"!!!

AmandaS said...

Love those! Kaitlyn does a great job. You guys looks great!