Friday, September 07, 2007

All to Myself.....



Hello everyone - Little E here, and I've got BIG NEWS
I have my parents ALL TO MYSELF!!!



That's right - you heard me right. My Aunt B got this crazy idea that A needed to come to MT for 4 or 5 days...so she drove down here on Wednesday night with Grandma and picked up my sister and took her back to MT yesterday. - Word has it we are not picking her up until next week sometime.



I know what you are thinking - well I should have gotten to go too...and that I might be sad -



But really - I am loving all this attention from Mom and Dad. It's great I get fed right when I am hungry - I don't have to wait for A to eat first, I get to ride in the front of the stroller as opposed to always having to sit in the back when A is around AND I get all the toys to myself.


I think by next week though - I will really miss my sister - she just loves to give me kisses and hugs and well you know - I kind like them too!!
!

No comments: