Saturday, September 08, 2007

SWEET Potato Pie


Okay, so maybe there really was no pie....but there sure was sweet potatoes!!!


And boy oh boy do I like them!!


This was actually the second day Mom & Dad gave them to me - they were just as good today as they were yesterday - good cooks!!


I even found it enjoyable to spit them back to Dad a couple times....


And of course what meal would be complete without a big ole' smile for Mom!


I guess I got a little excited at the end or was it distracted??? But hey, what's a little sweat potato on the head??

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey E! You should ask your mom if you could try SWEET potatoes. They're way better than SWEAT potatoes.

Suzie said...

I asked...but Mom says she prefers the SWEAT potatoes.....is there a difference in taste???