Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Trip to MN


We just returned on Saturday from a 9 day trip to MN to visit Grandma J and Grandpa H. E also had a conference to attend in Minneapolis so A got to stay behind at Grandma and Grandpa's and play with cousins O & I - I realized that when we got home...we didn't have a single picture to show from our trip. So instead A will show off some of her IKEA goods....we got her an art easel and a tent...both of which she loves!



Although, A is smiling - this picture is no indication of how she is feeling now.....I took her to the Dr. yesterday to discover that she has pneumonia - she is one sick little girl right now and just feeling miserable. In my attempt to get her to eat something yesterday - I realized that whatever I gave her - if it was pink she would maybe eat it - So PINK ice cream it was last night - she ate quite a large bowl which I decided was better than nothing at this point. We had a long night though - A got to sleep with me - Daddy got to sleep on the couch. Our bed is just not big enough for 3 so Daddy got the shaft. I am beginning to think though our bed is not even big enough for 2 with A in bed - I woke up quite sore this morning and I realized it was because I was begin kicked all night long.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So sorry you have sick kids - pneumonia sounds serious and scary! I hope she gets better soon. By the way, the pictures of the two kidlets in the tub are really cute, despite the fact that they are sick. Also, we have those exact same IKEA toys and my kids LOVE them...

Stewart the dog and Samsonite the cat said...

Sorry to hear about the kids. We were very happy to spend time with you. It was very nice to meet you E.