Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day


A trying out the buckles of her and E's new wagon.....


E thought this wagon was the greatest.....I still hope he thinks that when he can finally walk.


My hope is this will be a way I can convince both kids to stay in this so we can go on walks because A absolutely will not stay in the stroller anymore and although I have no problem with her walking.....it just isn't much of a workout walking at her pace.



I decided Christmas day that even though both kids were feeling quite "blue" - I was putting them in their Christmas clothes - even if it was for an hour or less.


I think this was maybe the one gift E opened.....and he was just as content with the paper.


And no Christmas would be complete without your very own "WWF" belt. Aunt S got this in the white elephant gift exchange we had.

No comments: