Friday, August 08, 2008

The KIDS are GONE!


Yes, you've read that correctly! - I drove them part way to MT today - where my Mom and Sister picked them up and they are on their way to spending the next few days with Grandma & Papa!! (say a prayer for them!) They may never agree to take our kids for that long again after this weekend......not that they are bad kids....just VERY BUSY!!! So you may be wondering well what am I/We going to do with all our free time......well here is a glimpse.....

1. SLEEP
2. SLEEP
3. Eat out in peace!
4. SLEEP
5. Watch a Movie
6. SLEEP
7. Some Misc. house items that have needed our attention for awhile now.....
8. And oh - did I mention SLEEP!

A & E are such early risers....and it's just not a good mix when you are 34 weeks pregnant and want nothing more to do than rest and sleep all the time!! Alas we will survive ( I think) and thanks to my family for the much needed break! You can call if you need to return them sooner....just not before Monday!!


No comments: