Thursday, August 14, 2008

SOLD

I can hardly believe I am posting this.....it's been a total whirlwind week!! But you guessed or read it correctly our house is SOLD!!
The first people that looked at it last Friday bought it and gave us an offer on it this week....Days on the actual market = 5!!
So after a whole lot of twists and turns and other misc. happenings.....we will be moving on Oct. 3rd into our new home (currently under construction - pictures to come soon) and closing on this home. We orginally thought we could be homeless for about 2 months...which would have made things a little interesting but some things definitely worked in our favor this week and we got the exact house we wanted and it will be done a whole lot sooner than the end of November!!
Now, if I had known my house would sell in five days - would I have put it on the market being 35 weeks pregnant???
So the next 7 weeks hold for us - packing, having a baby and moving!!!

No comments: