Monday, March 30, 2009

The basement.....

I've finally resigned to the fact that the basement is about as clean and picked up as it's going to get...so here are some pictures of the finished product....


Area in front of the sliding door - I actually just bought a really cheap table that I am going to re-finish and and cut in half length wise and anchor it to the wall so the kids and I both have some areas to "work". (Doors at the far end are the bedroom and mechanical room - in sight - bathroom is also down there)


Guest Bedroom....





Bathroom - in need of some definite COLOR!


Family room - a.k.a. - just another toy room!




1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love it! How fun to have more useable space (or more space to clean up, I guess).

You guys are such great parents, by the way!! What a fun obstacle course from your last post.