Thursday, March 12, 2009

Movin' on up - round 2

Finally, Finally - after Ema sleeping in our room for the first 5 months...she is now on her own! I really don't like having babies in our room that long (Eli lasted a week) but we really didn't have a spot for her. We tried at one time putting Ana and Eli together and it just didn't work...so now that Ana has "moved on down" - Ema took over her room.

Here is a glimpse of the very "bare" room - definitely needs some color - like the rest of our bedrooms - all in due time!


And since I was in the process of moving cribs around...I decided to switch the cribs up - Ema had the one that turned into a toddler bed - so I gave that one to Eli and bravely turned it into a toddler bed for him - I always swore that he would be in a crib until 5 - for fear of the constant battles - I hate to brag - but it has been so easy!! - He never gets out even if he is mad....I have to open his door toward the end of his nap just to see if he is awake to remind him he can come out and he is usually just sitting there patiently waiting for me. Let's hope this continues......forever!

No comments: