Friday, April 10, 2009

Conversations with Ana....

Our Conversation tonight when something like this:

Ana: Mommy, I have a new baby in my tummy.

side note - NO THERE ARE NO NEW BABIES ON THE WAY!!

Me: - Oh really,

Ana: Yes, and I just got it pink clothes and purple clothes....

Ana then proceeds to walk off

Me: Ana where are you going?

Ana: To the dentist to have my baby.....

Me: - (no comment!)

Next conversation.....

Ana: uh oh Mommy, can you help me take this part of my finger nail off
(a.k.a. translates into something of a hang nail)

Me - I proceed to rip off the tip of the finger nail that is just hanging on her thumb nail - which in turn produces all out sobs from Ana....

Ana: Mommy you ripped the wrong nail off?

Me: what - that is what you asked me to do??

Ana: No not this one, can you put a new finger nail on? (still in tears)

Me: I am afraid not, but it will grow back by morning.....

(Let's hope there is some finger nail growth by morning)



1 comment:

Texas Huskers said...

That is so funny. C is also convinced she is having a baby and it a boy and a girl. She talks to them all the time. She asked me the other day when the baby was coming out of my tummy so it could crawl around and play with her.