Sunday, April 12, 2009

Curls - no more....

We did it - we finally cut Eli's hair.....

I really hadn't thought much of it until recently that it was starting to look kind of "shaggy" - so yesterday we set out to find someone to cut his hair....we were at the mall and there were a few different salons in there - but after them all repeatedly telling me $12 - $15 dollars to cut it - I convinced myself I COULD DO IT!!

So we came home with one mission - cut Eli's hair - we talked about it ALL the way home....because I knew Eli wasn't going to be Mr. Cooperative (and he wasn't) - he kept telling us "no cut hair"

It became a team effort - Eric held Eli and I clipped away....well more like buzzed away.....I wasn't planning on buzzing the whole thing....I was going to try and cut the top a little more with the scissors so it wouldn't get so short....but it just got too complicated - Eli had his head buried in Eric's shoulder almost the entire time....so even finding a good angle to clip was quite a challenge....but even more traumatic was the "shower" we made him take at the end (see I told you our kids are scared of EVERYTHING) - Eric and Eli were of course covered in hair so it was easiest to just rinse Eli off in the shower - screamed/cried the entire time!!! Well take a look for yourself....Eli's new DO!




No comments: