Monday, July 13, 2009

Brighton.......

Our last 2 full days in England (post-wedding) we spent day tripping with Judi and Hal.....

Our first stop was Brighton......it was not at all what I expected...having done no research on the town itself - I was expecting a "quaint" little seaside town and instead was greeted by a big city with big city atmosphere.......


This was a restaurant/hotel on our walk down to the beach....it kind of stood out from the rest of the buildings in the area...


This was a palace I believe that we walked through.....I must admit I am not much of history buff
at all.....which is really too bad I know.....so I can't even remember the name of this "house" or who even lived there.......


This was the Brighton Pier - to say it was windy here would be an understatement......


Judi and I up on the pier.....I had decided that if I lived in an environment every day with this much wind I would have to shave my head.......



This was pretty funny to watch - every so often the waves would come in just right and all the people on this point would get soaking wet.....


No comments: