Monday, July 13, 2009

Our last FULL day.......

As you can very well already tell - my desire for taking pictures the last 2 days we were there was pretty much nonexistent...which is why there are so very few pictures.

On day 2 we ventured down to a town called Chichester, England....this was more of the quaint tourist type town I was hoping for.....we had a good time walking around in between rainstorms, shopping and taking in a bit of the history in here too.


This was in the center of all the "shopping" streets that came together at this center point....


This was a cathedral we walked through - they were preparing for a large concert to take place that night....so it was quite busy inside with all the set-up.


The back of the "Petworth" house - in Petworth, England - we had just a few minutes to walk through this house because it was closing not long after we got there....again I wish I could tell you more - but I can't - but be proud at least I rememberd the name of it!!!

No comments: