Monday, December 07, 2009

A "baby" raspberry lemonade....

Ahhh...I sure hope in a years time we can look back at all this and find some humor. Today has proved to not be very humorous in the least.

I had my 37 week appointment this morning...and in a weeks time this baby has decided to flip - no longer head down - BREECH......

Just lovely, not the news any of us were ever wanting to hear....but so goes the story of our lives right now.

So, what's next - well hopefully Eric will have his Chemo treatment tomorrow - it was postponed from last week because his white blood count was too low and he ended up getting a pretty unpleasant cold that he has been fighting all week now. Please pray that we can actually have Chemo tomorrow.

Then on Wednesday I'll be admitted to the hospital and my Dr. is going to try and manually flip this baby....I am having to be admitted because of possible risks/complications with flipping and I'll be there in case I need an emergency c-section. Please pray this baby cooperates and everything goes how it should.

1 comment:

Andy Larsen said...

Wow!!! We'll be praying for all of you!