Friday, December 25, 2009

Pre Christmas/Pre-Baby Shenaigans.......


Our Christmas "ham" ball.....


She is always up for a "cheesy" smile these days.....


Our tree - which will probably be coming down tomorrow - it's a tad bit dry!!

So prior to Adi being born...it had been on my "to do" list to make sugar cookies with the kids.....since Grandma was here helping out I figured this was a good time to tackle the quest...anyone that knows me, knows how much I don't like "messes"...so letting the kids decorate their own cookies takes A LOT of patience on my part. I decided to give them each 2 cookies, there own bowl of frosting and just turn my back and not watch. They actually did all right and I only had to take the sprinkles away....Eli proceeded to dump almost all of them on one cookie.



And although someone didn't actually get to decorate her own cookie...she had no problem taking bites of the cookie she was offered......by who??


of course...none other than Papa!


a "cheesy" frosting smile


Ana's cookies....


Eli's cookies....take note of the tree - it is a little heavy on the green sprinkles.....

No comments: