Tuesday, August 17, 2010

14 Year High School Reunion....

While I was home in Montana it just so happened that a bunch of my classmates that I ran around with in high school were home too.....(we missed you Sarah & Justin!).....so we had a little "reunion" BBQ with all of our families....


This would be a picture of the 21 children that were present....between the 8 of us...there are actually 23 kids - THAT'S A LOT OF KIDS!!!


A group picture....


A re-created picture......click here


A campfire for s'mores....I chose to stay away from this fun.....kids, fire, and messy treats...I'd rather not!


And don't forget our parents....they came and enjoyed re-uniting with all the other parents they used to spend time with every weekend at all our sporting events.....A great evening was had by all...Thanks again Stott's for hosting us all!

No comments: