Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Shoot #3......

Can I just say...I LOVE having a cousin who is a photographer!! She can just capture all the cute pictures I could only hope to get.....so be prepared....there are A LOT of photos on this post...but there were just so many it was hard to pick just one....enjoy!!
All pictures are courtesy of Kalin Brook Photography....if you live in Billings and are checking out my blog you should really give her a call.....


Can I just preface this by saying...this was a "good" day for Ema.....she just wanted us to keep taking pictures of her!












Yes, we know Eric is missing in this picture...he was still working out of town...but I thought it would be a fun picture to give him for his desk at work.....Can't say everyone in this picture was "over-joyed" but it was the last picture of the day!! Thanks again Kalin....we'll be back next week for more - ha...Just kidding!

No comments: