Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eli's First day of Preschool

Eli has been awaiting this day all summer.....I've been a little nervous all summer...would we really get to see this day?? It was all dependent on getting this boy potty trained....WE MADE IT!


With Eli you can never really be too sure how things are going to go....I was a little apprehensive going into today, trying to brace myself that I may in fact have to peel him off of me and run out the door leaving him behind screaming.


But that is exactly the OPPOSITE of what happened.....


I walked Eli into his class, helped him hang up his things and then tried helping him engage in an activity before I left....but I guess that really wasn't even needed....he looked right at me and said "bye Mom"....like...you can leave now.


We are so proud of you Eli and can't wait to see all the new things you learn this year!

2 comments:

GG Doll said...

great first day picture - can't wait to hear about all he learned at school - love gma

Anonymous said...

Whose beautiful children are those, anyway? Have fun in school, Ana and Eli!!
Love you all - Gr. J.