Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A lesson in TP


All I can say is - Oh how thankful I am that E isn't out of town all that often....otherwise I think I would go out of my mind....When I walked into the bathroom and saw this - I guess all I could do was laugh and grab the camera. In the midst of getting little E ready for bed tonight - I took his clothes off in the living room and A asked if she could take her pants off too. I of course agreed that it would be fine for her do that. I took little E into his room to get his pj's on and A comes running in (no diaper on) and tells me she needs to go potty. So I promptly leave little E laying on the changing table (I know I am not supposed to do that) but I didn't want A to pee on the floor, and place her on the toilet - all the while now I am back finishing up with E - when I hear A say "I did it" so of course I know she is done going to the bathroom but I for some reason just thought she would sit there until I got back....but instead she decided to take matters into her own hands...and proceeded to pull the entire roll off - and here she is shoving it ALL into the toilet. It was a good thing I came in when I did.



This is truley only about 1/2 of what she pulled off - about 1/2 of it ended up in the toilet - thankfully it all flushed down just fine....


What remains for TP in this bathroom.

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

This post is a riot.

You are so great sharing with us the realities of your life!