Thursday, September 18, 2008

1 Week Old.....


G'ma left today....her presence will definitely be missed - but I am happy to report we did survive the afternoon and evening...and at this point in time all family members are sleeping - except me - I suppose I should be...it just makes the night longer though going to bed too early and having to get up to feed Em that many more times....so I'll wait it out.


Can you guess what she is doing in this picture??


Each day she seems more alert and awake just a wee bit more.


Ana is always saying "oh she is just so cute" - so today I told her she was "so cute too" and she told me that no she wasn't because she wasn't a baby but rather a big girl. I guess Big Girl's are not cute??


1 comment:

Essie said...

Both your girls are adorable. I love that shot of the two sisters. Thanks for sharing