Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Splish Splash....


It's nice outside - FINALLY!! I filled the pool up this morning...and by 9:30 am these kids were outside playing in the freezing cold water.



They were shivering to death...but loved it despite.



We quickly decided that the pool would be much more fun at the bottom of the slide.


I think Ana and Eli were both a little surprised at first.....their first trip down the slide.....but they quickly laughed "off" that surprise and continued on.


Ema did okay in the water as long as no one splashed her....I don't blame her...the water was really cold



And this is where this little lady hung out....with me in the shade!

Below is a video.....please excuse the fact that it is sideways.....It's off the camera...and oops...I forgot I can't film it holding the camera sideways. :)

No comments: