Monday, October 20, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

Last Friday the kids and I ventured out with some friends to a pumpkin patch....or so I thought. I turned out being nothing more than a fenced in area with pumpkins that were brought in...but none the less the kids had a good time.


Hmm....which one do I pick??



This was a good as it got for E and going for a train ride...one picture sitting in the "car" and he was done - watching from the sidelines was much better for him.


And this would be the first time A was actually brave enough to venture out on one of these rides....we have a park in town that has a "train" and she has been un-willing to ride until now.


The "perfect" Pumpkin - this was E's pick. We'll see how perfect it is at the end of the month....E is insistent on carrying it around every time we step out the front door and needless to say it's been dropped more than once and seems to be taking quite a beating!


My one and only attempt at getting a picture with A & E - you can see how well it went!


E was so good and so willing to pose with the pumpkins for me...A on the other hand was another story....


After some bribery and encouragement - I finally got A to sit with E so I could get a few pictures of them.....where is em?? - sleeping in her car seat....it was hard enough getting pictures of these two - I didn't dare try and throw her in the picture too.



2 comments:

Candis Berge said...

Oh those pictures of the two are cute. I love the last one. I could see that in a magazine.

The baby is darling too. I love her sweet little mouth!

Andrea said...

The lighting you did in that last picture is great! Pumpkin patches are so fun. :)