Friday, October 10, 2008

Snow Bunny...


I really thought there would be no chance of Em even wearing this little snow suit since it is 0-3 month in size and it probably wouldn't get cold enough before she was too big for it....I guess I was wrong. We are already enjoying a little visit from "old man winter" this weekend with snow currently falling and in the forecast all weekend long. Crazy how fast we can go from wearing shorts to breaking out the winter parkas - thank goodness we moved last weekend and not this weekend.

3 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

I think she looks adorable and it makes me want to squeeze into her car seat and snuggle with her...Ellie is STILL asking to see the poop at least every other day, BTW.

Stacy said...

Yikes! Snow!!! We are set to hit 75 today so I really hope that snow doesn't come our way in a few days....Em looks like she is cozy and ready for the elements, though :) Cute!

Anonymous said...

77 today. 79 tomorrow. Wisconsin is a banana belt.