Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poo stain remover!!

I promise no pictures of Poo - how about a cute picture of Em instead!


So in my attempt to figure out how to get the poo off my bedding a few weeks ago - my friend SB offered up some advice for getting the yucky stuff out! Well I just tried it for the first time today on some other soiled clothing and it works!!
Her advice - shampoo on the stain!!
I've always been a firm believer in oxi-clean so todays laundry concoction went something like this - a little detergent, a scoop of oxi-clean, a spray or two of shout and a big ol' glop of shampoo on a very large dried poo stain (yes I am not good about getting stains rinsed right away) and since this is what I always do minus the shampoo and the stains come out just okay - I know that the shampoo is what did it today....you would never even know that there was a stain!!
I did try and get a Mac & Cheese stain out of a shirt though also with shampoo and that didn't work so well....oh well!
I guess I will be investing in a bottle of shampoo specifically for the laundry room now!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!