Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


All three kids had Halloween shirts to wear this year - received as either gifts or hand me downs...it was kind of fun.



E & Em.....after this picture I was trying to get a picture of just Em - since she was so awake....but E absolutely refused to get out of the chair.


And so I just continued to take pictures of the two of them....


A & E - outside holding "their" pumpkins....I'm surprised they lasted this long...they were dropped almost every time we walked by them.


As soon as I got done taking this picture - both pumpkins - dropped again!

E - at the Halloween party we went to tonight....every game he played he got to pick out some candy...and of course every time he picked a "red" tootsie roll pop - probably because I never let him have suckers....now he thinks this will be how he finally gets to have one....he was insistent on not giving this one up.


He even jumped in the "castle" still holding his un-opened sucker.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I find it fun that you, Becky and I all dressed our little boys up as monkeys this year! Does that mean that we all have silly little monkeys for sons OR is it that our sons all have some silly mamas?!